Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4/7

http://www.noupe.com/photography/50-beautiful-examples-of-flower-photography.html
After tuesdays class  and talking about flowers I decided it would be cool to look up pictures of flowers.

set-72157609809680792.jpg
This is just one of the pictures from the website that I liked because of the colors and the silhouette look some of the flowers have.  I love the lighting that the sun is creating also.
1498191552.jpg
This is another picture that I really enjoy, just to contrast of the yellow and the blue.  Also the really good detail of both the butterfly and the flower. also how much the background is blurred.
set-72157602992021197.jpg
With this picture I really enjoy the blurred white flowers in the background, and the contrast of the white and purple flowers and the way that they mix in with the green grass.


Some of these pictures are the same as the previous link, but still marveled over the ones that were different.  I think I found my new passion for flower photography :) I hope that i can take pictures like this for my final project if the weather is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment