Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3/31

This link is just something that I think that Dave should consider getting. jk.
http://blog.photoshelter.com/2008/06/its-all-the-rage-camera-tattoos.html

http://www.jturnerphotography.com/panorama/index.htm
I was looking at landscape photographers when I stumbled upon Jeremy Turner.  When looking at all of his galleries one that really stood out to me was his panorama gallery.  I really like the idea of being able to get more of the landscape in your photo without having to zoom out.  I just think the whole idea that you can actually do that is amazing. My favorite gallery within the panorama gallery is gallery number 4.  I really enjoy the warm tones that are in his pictures, caused by the sun rise and set.  The black and white gallery is also one that I found caught my attention, mostely just because I really like black and white photos. Although thoses were my favorites, I still really liked all the rest of his photos, espcially his panorama ones. 
Landscape photography is something that I really enjoy, because no matter what you are taking a picture of there is always some way that you can make it inreresting, wether it be angles, lighting, zoom, color, or focus you can take great pictures if you choose the right elements to focuss on.  In reading his biography, Jeremey found his love for landscape photography when his passion for cycling turned his attention to the beautiful outdoors, and then the rest is history. Overall I think that his work is amazing and it makes me jealous that he gets to go to such cool places.

No comments:

Post a Comment