Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3/10/11

 http://www.johnfedele.com/#/athletes/athletes/

In looking at photographers work, I came across one named John Fedele, who I really liked.  His work with sports photography really stood out to me, probably because I'm really into sports.  His pictures have a  lot of editing done to them, but the effects he adds are really cool.  I feel that some of them have the potential to fit into the action category, and I used them to get ideas for our next action shoot.  It gave me an idea for things to do with the background, by using dark and cloudy skies to put more of a spotlight on the model.  Also the glow he uses to illuminate the model to also make them stand out.  Over all i just really liked his photos and though that the could be somewhat helpful for our next assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment