Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2/24/11:)

http://www.scottbreum.com/

This website is for Scot Breum, a photographer out of missoula.   He focusses mainly on portrait photography.  He is also the one who did my senior pictures, and I partially worked for him.  I really enjoyed my work there.  I got to organized the photos and in most cases go through the photos that were taken and choose the best 12 frames.  I really enjoyed getting photographed by him, he has a great personality.  In looking at his photos I discovered that I not only like his senior pictures, but his wedding photos also. I have been asked to take engagement photos so i was looking at his for some ideas.  I am really interested in portrait photography and since it is one of our topics I figured it would be appropriate to do a blog post on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment