Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2/9 lifestyle

en_cowboys.jpg
http://blog.photoshelter.com/image/en_cowboys.jpg

I chose this picture to represent my lifestyle photo, because I really enjoy the little boys in their cowboy hats.  It reminds me of something that I used to encounter in babysitting little boys.  They are always playing and it is really funny when they come in to get  a snack or drink and they just have the biggest grins on their faces from having so much fun! I also really like the look on the little boys face to the right, he looks as if he has to do things just like the bigger boys so he is trying to see what they are doing rather than paying attention to the camera.  Overall this picture just makes me smile, and I feel like it fits into the category of lifestyle, because it is something that is potentially happening in homes across the nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment