Wednesday, January 19, 2011

blog # 3: RMC videos

For this weeks blog I looked at all of the pictures on the websites.  On Dave Shumway's website
www.DaveShumway.com, I found a lot of pictures that I thought were breath taking.  the one that really stuck out to me though was the one of the  yellow flower with purple flowers in the background.  Something about the colors and the detail really draws me to it. I liked the intimate portfolio a lot, but i enjoyed the others as well.  4495657_um7Eg.jpg              
This picture is from the historic 1940's album on the www.Photos.Rocky.edu website.  I like this photo because it just stands out in my mind.  The contrast of the bus agains the white snow really makes it pop.  I also liked a lot of the sports photos, but this one just left a good first impression on me.  I also really like the 1940's era and the style of things back then and this bus just seemed to fit this era perfectly.  
Moak lookout fires.jpg
I found this image on the www.Rocky.edu website under the faculty and staff tab.  It immediately caught my eye because i love pictures of lightning storms.  The mixtures of the colors really sparks my interest too. I also like the shading color the trees give.  It creates a sense of mystery that really draws my attention.  The photos on the Rocky website were very interesting but I chose one without any people in it because I was drawn to this one.

All the websites had amazing pictures  and i enjoyed looking at all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment